Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In With the New.

Don't have much time to blog. But since I changed my blog around a bit and made it prettier (It's still a work in progress),  I wanted to write something in it. 

Life is good. 

Lots of moving on. Changing. Re-aligning and taking stock of where my life is right now; not what it used to be, or what I wish it was. 

Just living.  

And trying new things. 

Like...

A new haircut. 

My new ( Bright Yellow!) sports chair and actually starting to train for a 15k.

Making a whole bunch of new gains in physical therapy. Gains that people always told me where impossible. Especially at 22 years old. But it turns out, like so many other times in my life,  the doctors are wrong. The impossible, is quite possible. 

Getting a new non-profit off the ground. Lots of work. But, the most important and fulfilling thing I've ever attempted. 

Newfound/rediscovered faith. 

Newfound friends in the area. Something I so need! 

Some other things that I cannot mention yet. Good things though. 

 Overall, new purpose. 

I like new things. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment